Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using the Site or Site-related services, you agree not to do any of the following without our prior written authorization:
- Post any inaccurate, untimely, stale, incomplete or misleading information.
- Post any internship, training program, or entry-level management position t opportunity or requirements that are inaccurate or not available with a verifiable company that is directly represented by your office.
- Post any internship, training program, or entry-level management position opportunities that are not hospitality-related or are outside a hospitality-related field or organization.
- Key code (by overuse of a skill set, term or definition within a job posting, profile, resume or otherwise in an effort to gain priority placement of a posting), copy other job postings as your own, post the same position multiple times on the Site or post multiple positions within one posting.
- Place any contact information within a job posting that is different from or in addition to contact information provided when subscribing to the HospitalityInternships.com service.
- Post any internship, training program, or entry-level management position opportunity that does not contain a valid Application Method, such as company URL, e-mail address or "apply online" that is connected to the HospitalityInternships.com "Apply Now" link in the job posting.
- Place any content within the job details of a job posting that directs HospitalityInternships.com job seekers to apply directly via an email address or any other method that circumvents the HospitalityInternships.com "Apply Now" link.
- Resell or make available to any person not expressly licensed by HospitalityInternships.com, whether via phone, fax, e-mail, mail or any other medium, any of the HospitalityInternships.com services or any information obtained therefrom, including without limitation resumes or candidate information.
- Share passwords, login information or named user identification or otherwise allow multiple offices or users to access the HospitalityInternships.com service on a basis that is other than what was originally subscribed for. A named user is defined as one unique individual user with one unique password. An office is defined as a location where a named user routinely accesses or uses the HospitalityInternships.com service under express license from HospitalityInternships.com.
- Use any search engine, software, tool, electronic storage or retrieval device, agent or other device or mechanism, including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents (collectively "Devices") that is not approved by HospitalityInternships.com to navigate, search or store information from the Site. Approved Devices include those made available by HospitalityInternships.com on the Site, or other generally available third-party web browsers, e.g., Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or generally available search engines, such as Google or Bing.
- Allow job postings or employment requirements to remain posted on the Site for more than 24 hours after they are no longer viable or valid. To the extent that a position is placed on "hold" or is otherwise not available for immediate placement, the posting must be removed from the Site until such time as the position is a viable opening.
- Engage in spamming, flooding, soliciting or mass marketing via e-mail, direct mail, telephone, or otherwise to HospitalityInternships.com seekers or subscribers.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, an HospitalityInternships.com employee or agent, a user of HospitalityInternships.com services, including a candidate, placement specialist or an employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Respond to a job listing on behalf of anyone other than yourself.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Post or transmit (a) any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information that is not your own accurate resume (i.e., the resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf); (b) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful, or that infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights; (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication; (d) any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; (e) any trade secret of any third party; or (f) any material, nonpublic information about companies without the authorization to do so.
- Post or transmit any job advertisement or posting that does not comply with applicable law, including, but not limited to, United States federal, state and local laws relating to equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility verification; including post or transmit any job advertisement or posting that require a visa as a condition of employment; or that require United States citizenship or lawful permanent residence in the United States as a condition of employment, except when necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
- Use the Site for any unlawful commercial, research or information gathering purposes.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site.
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company.
By using the Site, you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information; (b) maintain and promptly update, as necessary, your information; (c) maintain the security of the credentials you use; (d) be responsible for the acts or omissions of any third party who has authority to access or use your account; (e) immediately notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any data security incidents or unauthorized access related to your access of the Site. You agree that HospitalityInternships.com cannot be held responsible for any loss or damages arising from your failure to comply with this Section. HospitalityInternships.com assumes no responsibility or liability for the selection, retention or hire of any individual, and such decisions by a company or entity are based solely on a company's investigation, verification and determination that such hire is suitable.
You agree to and will hold the Company harmless from any claims, damages or losses incurred by your company or any other party as a result of your use of the HospitalityInternships.com system.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and Site-related services.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Site or Site-related services, including any forum, or any materials that you or other third parties transmit or post on to the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that the Company has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the activity on the Site and Site-related services, including any forum, and the materials you transmit or post, to alter or remove any such materials (including, without limitation, any posting to the Site), and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Site properly, to protect itself, its sponsors, its registered users and visitors, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.